I am a PhD student and research assistant in the Camera Culture Group at the MIT Media Lab, working under the supervision of prof. Ramesh Raskar.
My research interests are imaging through scattering, time-resolved imaging, compressive imaging and computer vision.
Watch my talk.
Link to my Masters Thesis on Imaging Through Scattering
• (Jun 17) Present a poster on All Photons Imaging Through Layered Structures in COSI
• (May 17) Visit Prof. Daniele Faccio group at Heriot-Watt
• (May 17) Talk at Auto-Sens conference in Detroit, link to slides
• (May 17) Talk at NES OSA
• (May 17) Presented a poster on "Lensless imaging with compressive ultrafast sensing" in ICCP
• (Mar 17) New paper on lensless imaging accepted to special edition on Extreme Imaging of IEEE trans. on Computational Imaging, MIT News
• (Feb 17) Talk at Amazon Israel
• (Feb 17) Talk at Technion Pixel Club
• (Feb 17) Talk at Ben Guriun University
• (Nov 16) My TEDx Beacon St talk is live
• (Nov 16) Talk at Bose
• (Nov 16) Talk at TEDx Beacon Street
• (Nov 16) Talk at the New England Vision Workshop
• (Sep 16) All Photon Imaging Through Volumetric Scattering - New paper in Nature Scientific Reports, featured by MIT News.
• (Aug 16) Presented in the EMBC 16 conference - on using signal processing to identify Asthma
• (Jul 16) Presented in the COSI 16 conference - on our method to measure perfusion in an endoscopic system
• (Jun 16) Started a summer internship at Qunatlab
• (May 16) Developed a MindReader machine as part of an online machine learning class
• (May 16) Gave a talk at MIT CSAIL vision meeting
• (May 16) Presented invited paper at the SPIE defense and sensing conference - on advances in ultrafast imaging