1 1/4 cup of sugar
1/2 lb butter (at room temp.)
1/2 pint sour cream
2 cups sifted cake flour
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 cup chopped nuts
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1. Combine 1/4 cup sugar, nuts and cinnamon. Set aside.
2. In a large bowl, cream butter and remaining sugar.
3. Add eggs.
4. Combine dry ingredients. Alternately add dry ingredients and sour cream
to eggs and butter miture. Add vanilla.
5. Pour half of the batter into a greased tube pan.
6. Sprinkle in half of the topping, then add remaining batter.
7. Top off with the rest of the topping.
8. Bake at 350 deg. for 35 minutes.