You can build this audio board for doing sound art, DSP, music/audio synthesizers, homebrew effect pedals, etc!
It connects to Computing Culture's
Number 6 microcontroller development kit.
It features one channel of 10-bit audio in, one channel of 12-bit audio out, MIDI in/out, and the
ability to have four control knobs. BTW, it is designed to be easy enough for first-time solderers
to put together!
A message from the founders.
Guitar with audioBoard producing tremelo effect (wavering volume)
Drum machine getting ring modulated
Guitar getting ring modulated
- audioBoard good 10.zip -
Source and hex file for a basic effect processor!
Board Layout (printer-friendly PDF)
- Eagle Files (schematic and board layout) Release 01, Revision 34 (.zip file)
- How to use Press and Peel Blue
- National LMC6482 Dual Op-Amp
- Texas Instruments TLC5618 Dual 12-bit DAC
- National LMC6464 Quad Op-amp (Low-power 6484, free samples!)
- National LMC6484 Quad Op-Amp
- Microchip MCP3202 Dual 12-bit ADC