1) "Best Design Award" in Penn State, Erie by the local IEEE chapter judged by the local industries.
2) Represented Penn State at the IEEE Region 2 2004 Students Activities Conference at Cleveland State University
3) Outstanding performance at the IEEE Region I Student Design Contest at the Rochester Institute of Technology, New York.
1) Successful implementation of face detection and recognition algorithms with more than 90% accuracy in real time.
2) Successful implementation of audio recognition in real time with 80 accuracy.
3) Have the robot move around according to the users gesture.
only two wires going in and coming out of the robot.
[main] [About] [Applications] [Results] [Presentations] [Reports] [Members]