Think Lisp Package Reference
- lisp/ - Contains all generic lisp utilities that we employ
- lisp/utils - Massive set of utilities, many of those from Paul Graham's books are included
- lisp/utils/kmrcl - Replaces utilities such as those in Allegro's excl vendor-provided package
- lisp/cl-ppcre - Regular expression system, Perl compatable syntax
- lisp/port - A portable interface to non-standardized but universal lisp facilities like processes,
networking, shell, paths, etc.
- lisp/s-xml - An xml parsing package. There are many, we like this one.
- lisp/test - Two simple test facilities, a functional-test-suite that allows you to interactively
test functional code and replay ealier tests to see what still works. Also a junit
like regression test suite for larger systems with state-dependant functions.
- lisp/slime - Our recommended emacs/lisp interaction system
- lisp/mail - Rough client packages for POP and IMAP. Ability to send SMTP messages
- lisp/s-xml-rpc - An xml-rpc server, trivial to export and import functions. Good for low-perf
- lisp/swig A custom version of the swig import utility for calling C libraries from Lisp
- lisp/screamer A wonderful utility layer for writing non-deterministic programs, ie the ability to
express search problems as ordinary code.
- lisp/cl-sql An excellent SQL model for lisp, including a symbolic SQL syntax and an object model
for interacting with SQL tables
- lisp/scigraph - A CLIM-based scientific graphing application. CLIM is not standardized so I
recommend using an interface to gnu-plot or some such facility. Perhaps we'll
add bindings for those kinds of things later.
- lisp/cl-store - A package for serializing objects from lisp for storage or network transit. Also
provides an xml backend.
- lisp/cl-http John Mallory's web server, used to run the White House document server under Clinton
- w3p - A presentation library for writing objects to text or html and for parsing data entered
by users over forms
- lambdavista - A web walker, archiver and indexing/search engine on top of cl-http
- smtp - A mail send/receive module
A simpler web server used by some of our applications. Good for beginners to get something going
faster. cl-http is a full blown production server with far too many options and parameters for
the neophyte just looking to do something simple.
- lisp/wordnet - A version of WordNet 2.0 for Lisp, provides most operations of the main release
Research systems in apps
- lisp/evalutils - Marcos' system for evaluating conceptnet
- conceptnet - an implementation of conceptnet v1.2 api, v2.0 is pending
- lifenet - a probabilistic inferencing engine over a subset of the conceptnet data
- storynet - ?
- lambdamail - A web-based e-mail client using conceptnet and other knowledge tools for
a GMail like web experience but including knowledge-driven retrieval of
information from the database.
- eventminer - Our lisp system for walking and storing pages from the web and generating
a large-scale knowledge net.
- roboverse - An import and abstraction layer for talking to the C++ Roboverse developed by
- speech - A lisp xml-rpc interface to the java speech engine, foo
- vision - A set of C utilities for vision that are hopefully going to turn into a larger
set of vision utilities for knowledge-based image and movie interpretation
- xnet-home - A web site including a drop-box for knowledge based applications to drop new
knowledge into a database for later mining and the front-end interface to
the web version of conceptnet, shapenet and lifenet including an XML-RPC interface
- data - Common data files used in several programs
- schema - An implementation of Drescher's schema system for constructivist learning, to be
integrated with the Roboverse
Last modified: Sat Sep 11 11:34:36 Eastern Daylight Time 2004