2008-2009IEEE Committees member:
- Humanitarian Technology Challenge Steering Committee
- Member and Geographic Activities (MGA) Geographic Unit Operations Support Committee
Orientation Co-chair, MIT Sidney-Pacific Graduate Residence
PastMIT D-Lab field trip leader (Jan. 2008)
We tested low-cost engineering prototypes in an indian village in Mato Grosso do Sul, Brazil.
D-Lab is a hands-on International Development initiative led by Prof. Amy Smith.
IEEE Active volunteer (since 2002):
- IEEE events organiser (2005 Brazil IEEE Student Branches Meeting, 2006 Latin American Student Branches Meeting, and other local technical events in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil)
- IEEE Reporter for The Institute Magazine’s Latin America Student Bureau (2006-2007)
- IEEE Student Branch @ Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro Co-founder & Board Member (2002-2006)